Tour de Kolkata – Full Day Tour of Kolkata
Total Duration: 8 Hours
Tour Schedules: 9:00 AM
No Cost for Children below 5 years.
This is a very comprehensive tour of Kolkata which gives an interesting insight of the city’s history and culture. Explore major attractions of the ‘City of Joy’ in an 8 hours tour.
- 8 hours guided Kolkata tour on an airconditioned car.
- Complimentary pick up & drop off at your location (within central Kolkata).
- Visit Shobhabajar Rajbari, Mother Teresa’s house, Eden Gardens, visit India’s largest Flower Market.
- Explore Potter’s town & old Kolkata.
- Stop at iconic Indian Coffee House & largest book market of India.
- Complimentary lunch during the course of the tour.
Kolkata (Calcutta) is the capital of West Bengal and a major hub of East India. At one time Kolkata was the British capital in India and thereby had been greatly influenced by it. British style lamp posts and the yellow ambassador taxis that throng the streets are evidence to this. The city was also home to Mother Teresa who did a great deal of work with the city’s poor inhabitants.Known for its art, culture, food, architecture and history – Kolkata, the City of Joy is one of India’s most fascinating metropolitan cities.
- You will be received from your hotel/pick-up point in central Kolkata by your host as per the time slot chosen by you.
- Post a short meet and greet, you will be visiting the following places:
- Mother House.
- South Park Street Cemetery.
- St. Paul’s Cathedral.
- Victoria Memorial Hall.
- Maidan (Largest Urban Park).
- Pass by- Fort Williams, Eden Gardens, Calcutta High Court, Town Hall, Governor’s House, Writter’s Building & G.P.O.
- St. John’s Church.
- Malik Ghat Flower Market.
- You will have a lunch break in between the course of the tour, the lunch is complimentary.
- Howrah Bridge.
- Kumortuli (Potter’s town- see the clay Goddess being handcrafted)
- Marble Palace.
- College Street (Boi Para – Largest book market in India).
- Indian Coffee House.
- James Prinsep Ghat.
- Jain Temple.
- Post completion of the tour, you will be dropped back to your hotel/pick-up point.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Hotels located within central Kolkata only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Authentic Bengali Lunch Veg / Non Veg at Local Restaurant.
- Snacks & Bengali Sweets
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Tour escort/Guide
- Victoria Memorial Museum Entry Charges.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
To receive a full refund, travelers may cancel up to 48 hours before the experience start date in the local timezone. No refunds will be given after that time period.